- Exclusive Speaker Interview with Alex Franks, Tesco Mobile 11 August 2014 | 2:13 pm
- Exclusive Speaker Interview with Ceri Tinine, Analysys Mason 5 August 2014 | 10:00 am
- Snail sets pace in MVNO race 29 July 2014 | 3:01 pm
- Exclusive Speaker Interview with Yasser Redha Al Lawati, Omantel 28 July 2014 | 8:39 am
- Slim’s Mexico telecoms sale opens doors to competitors 21 July 2014 | 1:56 pm
Driving the Device, Enterprise & 4G Wholesale Opportunity in North American Telecoms
MVNOs Industry Summit USA is the 2nd flagship event from the MVNOs Industry Summit Series covering 7 major markets (Europe, Latam, CEE, Middle East, Africa, Asia, USA). The rate of growth the event has experienced in the past 4 years has rapidly brought it up to speed with its sister event in Europe; this is now the go-to place in the US for high-level wholesale and MVNO activity. In 2012 China Telecom sat in the audience and announced their MVNO intentions a week later. In 2013, the new MVNO entrants were showcased at the event –including republic wireless, Ting, Voyager Mobile and Freedom Pop.
MVNOs Industry Summit USA is the only event truly addressing the major challenges faced by the market participants:
- Evaluating business strategies and models: How to position your company in this competitive market and stay afloat?
- Scaling up operations: Analyzing new analytical tools to improve distribution and enhance brand awareness, implementing new technologies to expand customer offerings & broadening geographical scope
- Identifying new underserved niche markets: Realizing the potential of the offerings for the long-distance callers, ethnic communities & Lifeline customers
- Exploring emerging technologies & hybrid solutions: What are the opportunities presented by the fast developing WiFi and M2M solutions?
- Building successful roaming partnership & establishing strategic agreements with operators
- Customer acquisitions & retention: Reaching out to customers, understanding their needs & addressing their concerns
- The only event aimed at MVNOs gathering the major players in the market providing you with excellent networking opportunities and enabling you to discuss with your peers best strategies, practices and solutions to expand MVNOs business in North America- Over 250 senior executives from the MVNOs value chain - two thirds MVNO and MNO attendance!
- Live MVNO announcements and launches
-Interactive sessions including panel discussions, interviews, Mind-Shares sessions and demos providing you with the outstanding networking opportunities with the C-Level executives and peers from the MVNO market
- International press coverage from publications such as Fierce Wireless, Bloomberg News, The Wall Street Journal and Prepaidnews
- Up to date news from the innovative MVNOs just entering the market - Case studies focusing on strategies applied while entering new niche markets and while moving beyond the traditional customer markets (including WiFi and M2M/IoT)
- Co-location with the continent's leading LTE event: LTE North America
- Collectively, over 1000 attendees and 70 exhibitors
2/3rds Speculative/Developing MVNOS – New markets are opening up and MVNOS looking to launch in 2013/14 will be looking for investment buy-in, knowledge of the market – what works/what doesn’t – and to establish partnerships with mobile operators. We attract CEO and operational level attendance and attention and provide commercial business model breakdown, including new trends in M2M, data and content MVNOs. With consistent delegate base of 2/3rds MVNOs and MNOs the right people are in the room at senior levels to discuss plans effectively.
Other major attendee groups are as follows:
MVNOs, Prospective MVNOs, MNOs, MVNAs, MVNEs, Regulators, Cable Operators, FMC and Quad Play Operators, Device Manufacturers (OEMS), Service Providers (Energy, Health, Automobile), VAS Providers, Content Providers, Internet Providers and Players, Processor Companies, Browsers, Chipset Companies, Developers, Systems Integrators, Design Consultants, OS Platforms, Industry Associations and Press.
Past attendees have included:
Ready Mobile, Red Pocket Mobile, Polkomtel, ICE, Sprint, KORE, Simplexity, Allconnext, Kajeet, JOLT Mobile, Orange, Americatel, China Telecom Americas, PrepaYd, Virgin Mobile Latin America, Upsource Mobile, Kore, Raco Wireless, Deutsche Telekom, Analysys Mason, Gemalto, Simplexity, Redknee, Telecom Service Bureau, Lightsquared, T-Mobile, and many more…
Our sponsorship packages are designed to provide maximum profiling opportunities to reach all levels of your target market. Within this event environment you will have the opportunity to promote yourself as a key player and position your message and branding, targeting the wider community.
Sponsoring MVNOs Industry Summit USA will enable you to explain in detail the business credentials of your organisation as a key “Trusted Partner” as end users look for advice on technologies and services.
Our comprehensive marketing campaign will reach out to an extensive group of our existing database and new contacts. Involvement in this campaign will advertise your corporate presence and profile in prominent locations through various mediums.
Our past sponsors have seen a positive correlation between the amount of resources that they allocated to their sponsorship package and the level of returns which this brought them. This has led to an increasing number of companies returning the year after to sponsor this event again.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor or exhibitor please contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7017 7115
‘’Combine a thoughtful agenda, top notch speakers, engaging panels, and a strong group of MVNOs — new and existing — participating, and what you get is a stimulating and highly INFORMAtive conference.’’Whitey Bluestein, Mobile Strategist, Bluestein & Associates, LLC, USA
"The Summit was attended by an extremely serious and informed group of executives, resulting in outstanding dialog around the most important issues that MVNOs face. The program itself was thoughtfully organized, and the content was weighty and on point. I would highly recommend the Summit to anyone interested in the MVNO space.’’Dennis Henderson, President, Ready Mobile, USA
“The MVNO Summit USA was an excellent opportunity for me to meet other industry professionals who have succeeded in this rapidly changing environment. Not only did the Summit allow me to pick the minds of industry experts, but also gave me insight on where this market is going.”Jaron Ray Hinds, ShowMeFunding, USA
"It was great for me to get to know MVNO business trend and to make global networking"Manager, CJ Hello Vision, Korea
"Great networking possibilites"Symsoft
"Good forecast beyond time and space in MVNO world."Manager, NTTDOCMOPC, Japan
"Great results in terms of leads and partnerships."CEO, Tweakker, Denmark
"A great combination of most relevant MVNO topics on the agenda and relevant executives of the industry. The best networking event in MVNO business!"VP, Deutsche Telecom, Germany
"It's a well-organized summit; providing good opportunity to networking with all the attendees during this summit. The agenda is also attractive; and we hope to listen to every speech; to learn the industry elites' insight and experience about the MVNO market."Huawei, China
"Very professionally organized event."Metasite, Lithuania